How to Cure a Harvest (WA)
Curing a Harvest in Cultivera (Washington)
Follow the workflow below when you are ready to enter the dry weights for a harvest.
- Navigate to Grow > Harvest. Click on the name of a Harvest to navigate to the Harvest Detail page:
- Select the blue “Cure” button:
- Enter the "Dry Weight" and associated flower Product and Room. If applicable, you can also enter the "Other Material Weight" and “Waste Weight” before selecting “Save”.
- You will see a success message once the Cure is complete, and the corresponding weights will be recorded. From the Harvest Detail page, you will also see the Barcodes generated for any Weights entered, as well as their corresponding Room:
- Once all of the dry weights have been recorded for the harvest, select “Finish Harvest”
You’ll then see the corresponding dry weight batches from the harvest in Inventory Management > Batches.