Store Management: Vehicles
Backoffice: Store Management - Vehicles
The Vehicles Page is where you’ll see a list of all Pickup or Delivery vehicles currently in your system.
Vehicle Management will allow you to keep a record of detailed information about your vehicles such as Make/Model, Color, and License Plate Number. After inputting this information, you can streamline manifest generation by auto-populating vehicle information into your manifest template.
- Navigate to the "Vehicles" tab within your Store Management Module.
- Navigate to the "Add New Vehicle" button.
- A pop-up box will appear with the required fields such as name of vehicle, year, make, model, color, license plate number, and type of vehicle (Delivery or Pickup).
- Once your vehicles have been input into your system, they will appear as options when generating an outgoing Inventory Return Manifest. This will populate the required fields for your transfer.
Vehicle Management Summary
- Vehicle management allows you to keep detailed information about your Vehicles such as Make/Model, Color and License Plate Number.
- After adding Vehicles, you can streamline manifest generation by auto-populating vehicle information into your manifest template.