Inventory Management: Stand Alone - QA & COA Uploads
Backoffice Inventory Management: Attaching QA and COA Results
QA results are required to be entered for each batch of inventory for cannabinoid and terpene results to appear on back office and sales floor Product labels. QA and COA results can be attached in the back office.
To email COAs or view results at the terminal, a PDF must be uploaded to the inventory.
To begin, follow these steps:
- Log into Cultivera POS back office.
- Select the License where the inventory is located with the drop down menu in the top right corner of the screen. The Backoffice defaults to All Locations upon logging in.
- Navigate to Inventory Management by selecting "Inventory" from the menu on the left.
- Select the inventory you wish to add results to by clicking the grey index icon next to the barcode.
This will produce the Batch Detail for that inventory:
- On the batch detail page, choose from the options presented with two buttons: "Add QA Result" and "Upload COA".
Steps for each follow.
Adding QA Results
- Select "Add QA Result".
- Enter the cannabinoid and terpene content.
- Select Add.
Inventory will appear with the results in the Backoffice Inventory UI. This is viewable at terminal in the Products menu category.
Product labels will display the Total and Terpene Total.
Adding COA Document
- Select "Upload COA".
The preferred format is a PDF, however you may upload the results in other formats.
- Find the desired file.*The file must previously have been downloaded on your computer if you wish to use it.*
- Once file is selected, Select the grey "Upload Document" button.
Once file is uploaded it is available to view at the inventory level, and available to email attached to a customer receipt at the terminal.
Best practice is to scan an inventory barcode or physically match the barcode to the container when selling.