Users - Adding Users and Changing Passwords
Creating User Profiles
User Profiles include individual user information, such as name, email, and their role in your team. You will need to create a unique user profile for each employee requiring access to Cultivera PRO.
Creating new Users can be done easily from the Configuration menu under Users.
- Navigate to Configuration > Users.
- Click on the “+ Add New User” button. You will be taken to the creation screen.
- Fill in all name fields, the user’s email address, and (optional) phone number.
- Select which role(s) the user is appropriate for based on their needs of access.
- When all fields are completed, click the “Create” button.
The new user should then receive an email with a link to login as well as a secure, temporary password.
Changing User Passwords
If the user would like to change the password, you can click on your location directly beneath the Cultivera Pro logo on any screen and select "Profile".
Then you can enter the new password and select "Reset Password".