Client Note Attributes - "Customizing Client Note Attributes (checkboxes)"
Customizing Client Note Attributes (checkboxes)
Client Note Attributes are checkable items used to classify a note when adding it to an account.
Adding New Notes
Notes can be added from Sales > Accounts:
- Click the “Post-It note” icon in the “Last Contacted” field, or right-click on an account name and select Notes:
- Then you can enter your note in the provided field, and select any relevant "Client Note Attribute" check boxes.
- Select "+add note" to finish.
There are a few Client Note Attributes check boxes available by default such as “Sent Samples”, “Emailed”, “Left Voicemail”, etc. but you can add as many as you’d like and select which are visible by going to Configuration > Client Note Attributes:
Attributes can also be disabled, edited, or deleted using the buttons on the far right:
Adding New Attributes
To add a new custom Note Attribute...
- Click the “+ Add New Attribute” button.
- You will see a popup menu where you can fill in the Attribute name, activation status, and whether selecting the attribute requires contact with a client.
- Once you have filed in your choices click “Update” to save.
Once created and marked active, these attributes will be available and selectable when adding a note to any account.