Editing Products in Cultivera (METRC)
Updating Products in Metrc & Cultivera
If a Product (or Item) was created in Metrc over 24 hours ago it can no longer be edited and a new Product will need to be created, as needed.
If the Strain of a plant needs to be changed after you have already individually tagged it, you can navigate to Metrc directly to "Change Strain" and this will sync down to Cultivera.
Creating a New Product
- Navigate to Inventory Management > Products, Select "Add New Product".
- Create the new Product with all fields filled out with intended Product information.
- Select "Create" to create the new Product.
Changing a Product on a Package
- Navigate to Inventory Management > Production.
- Select "New Production" for the intended Bill of Material.
(Please see the article Inventory Management: Production Runs for more information on how to create a Bill of Materials and how to perform a Production Run)
- Select the current Product assigned to a package as the Input Product, and the new/intended Product to be assigned to the package as the Output Product.
- Create Production Run and fill out the required information on the Production Run Details page.
- Select "Finalize Production Run".