QA Lots - How To Create QA Lots
How to Create QA Lots From Bulk Inventory
A QA Lot is a Batch (or multiple Batches) that is created from bulk harvested material to then create a QA Sample from for testing purposes.
Follow these steps to create QA Lots from harvested bulk inventory.
- Navigate to Inventory Management > QA Lot.
- Click on the “Bulk Inventory” tab at the top right.
- Check the box(es) next to the line items you wish to combine into QA lots and click the “Create QA Lot From Selected” button.
- On the following screen, indicate the lot size, unit of measure (grams or pounds), and the number of lots you wish to create.
- Select a Product to assign the lots to once they are created.
- Click "Generate Lots" to generate a preview of QA lots to be created.
- Click "Create QA Lots" to create the QA lots.
Once the lots are created, you will be returned to the main "QA Lot" page where you may proceed with the creation and manifesting of QA Samples.