QA Results: Add & Assign / Assign Existing QA Result
Adding & Assigning New QA Results
Use this workflow to "Add and Assign" and/or "Assign" existing QA results to a QA parent lot in Cultivera Pro.
Add New QA Results & Assign
- Navigate to Inventory Management > Batches.
- Locate the QA parent batch you wish to assign the existing QA results too
- Then right-click and select “Add new QA result and assign” from the dropdown menu.
- In the pop-up window, enter the batch’s barcode in the “QA Lot TSID” field
- Then enter the Sample ID from your COA in the “Sample ID” field.
- Enter the date of harvest/date of manufacture and cannabinoid values.
- Click “Add Results”.
The results are now associated with the QA parent and will automatically transfer to any child lot resulting from a sublot or conversion from the QA parent.
Assigning an existing QA Result to a Batch
- Navigate to Inventory Management > Batches
- Right-click on the batch that the QA Result needs to be assigned to, and select "Assign QA Result".
- Enter the QA Result TSID to see the QA Result populate in the drop-down menu.
- Select the result from the dropdown menu, and select "Set Result".