QA Samples - How To Create QA Samples From QA Lots
How To Create QA Samples From QA Lots
A QA Sample is the mandatory/non-mandatory sample that is created from the QA Lot to be sent out for testing.
You can follow these steps to create QA Samples on the Inventory Management > QA Lots page AFTER you have created the individual QA Lots from “Bulk Inventory”.
- Navigate to Inventory Management > QA Lot.
- Check the box(es) next to the QA lot(s) you wish to create QA samples from and click “Create Mandatory Sample” or “Create Non-Mandatory Sample”.
- Fill out the fields in the resulting pop-up window and click “Create Mandatory Sample”.
- As soon as the samples are created a beaker icon will appear to the right of the QA lot's barcode.
- Clicking on the beaker icon will take you to a filtered view of the Inventory Management > QA Sample page, showing only the sample whose beaker icon was clicked.