Orders - Managing Vehicles On A Manifest
Managing Vehicles On An Order Manifest
Follow these steps to manage vehicles listed on an Order Manifest.
Find Vehicles in Order Manifests
- While in the Fulfillment > Orders screen, click an open order number and make sure it has already been "sublotted" or "packaged".
- Click on the "Manifest" button at the top of the order and note whether it will be for Delivery, Pickup, or will use a Third-Party Delivery service.
The Estimated Departure and Arrival Dates need to be in the future, and the Route should fill in automatically, based on the addresses listed.
Notice the “Manage Drivers” and "Manage Vehicles” links next to the drop-down fields for "Driver/Employee Name" and "Vehicle".
- Click the "Manage Vehicles" link to navigate to the Fulfillment > Vehicles screen, where you can create, edit, and/or delete vehicle information.
Notice there are two tabs, one for Delivery Vehicles and for Pickup Vehicles.
Note: You will not be able to delete a vehicle that has already been associated with a manifest.
Note: When entering a Pickup Vehicle you’ll also need to include the name of the client the vehicle is associated with.
To Add A Vehicle
- Click the “Create Vehicle” button.
- Fill in the information in the “Add Vehicle” window and click “Create Vehicle”.
Note: Only check the “Hide for Fulfillment” box if you don’t want the vehicle to appear as an option when manifesting orders.
- Click the "Edit" button on the Fulfillment > Vehicles page for the vehicle you wish to edit information for.
- Make any necessary changes and click "Update Vehicle".
- Once you’ve added or updated the driver you will need to navigate back to Fulfillment > Orders to return to the order and start the Manifest again. This time the new entries will appear in the drop-down menus.