Manage Menu - Set Product Pricing
Setting Product Pricing
To set prices for your Products in Cultivera, follow this step-by-step guide, keeping in mind the "Price" is what you are charging for the product.
- Navigate to Inventory Management > Manage Menu.
- Using the “Product-Line” and “Sub Product-Line” filters, isolate a group of products that will be priced the same.The “Filter Products” field is a free-text field, where you can further filter your selection.
For example, entering “1g” will look like the screenshot below.
- Multi-select the grouping of products. This can be done using the CTRL + click (PC) or Command + click (Mac) method, the SHIFT + click method (to select adjacent rows), or by dragging to select a group of products.
- Right-click the selection, and click “Adjust Prices” from the dropdown menu that appears.
In the Price Adjustment pop-up window, there are three price adjustment options:
“Set New Amount” will adjust the price to the amount entered in the “$ Amount” field.
“Adjust By Percentage” will increase the price by the percentage entered in the “%” field. To decrease the price, enter a negative value in this field.
“Adjust By Amount” will increase the price by the amount entered in the “$” field. To decrease the price, enter a negative value in this field.
- Click “Update Price” to save changes.
To update the Price of a single Product, Navigate to the Inventory Management > Manage Menu page, and click on the Price of the Product. You can then enter the intended Price and then select “Save Price Changes”.