Sales: Conducting Transactions
Conducting Sales Transactions in Cultivera POS
Conducting a transaction is the process of making a sale at a POS terminal. Here are the steps involved in making a sale at your terminal within the POS system.
Start at the Cultivera POS terminal Home screen.
- Begin by finding your customer's information. You can either search for a customer by phone number to bring up their account, or you can do a guest transaction by validating the customer’s ID.
- Select the magnifying glass icon to search for a product.
To get updated available quantities at any time, click the “refresh” option next to an item’s quantity.
- From here you can either Search by Barcode or by Product.
- Once you’ve found the desired product, Click on the “Add” button.
Back on the home screen, you will see your item added to the cart.
- From here, repeat this process for each product to build your cart.
- Select the pencil icon beside any line item to make adjustments to quantity, unit price, or total discount, if needed.
You can also apply a full cart discount using the pencil icon in the Discount section of the side menu.
You can also apply a discount to all items in the cart by using the pencil next to the “Discount” field under Total.
- Once you have all desired items added to the cart, Select “Checkout” to start the checkout process.
- Enter the amount paid by the customer.
- Select “COMPLETE ORDER”.
- The customer will then select from the options for the receipt:
- Email Receipt,
- Print Receipt,
- or No Receipt.
Once the customer selects the receipt delivery method and has received their receipt and product, the transaction is complete.