Getting Started: Downloading Cultivera POS App
Downloading and Configuring the Cultivera POS App
Depending on the hardware a dispensary selects, accessing the Cultivera app will have the following steps.
Your terminal hardware will need to be connected to a stable internet connection to operate efficiently.
Registering A Terminal
All terminals will need to be registered in the BackOffice.
- Log In to the BackOffice with your assigned user name and password.
- In Administration, select "Devices".
- Select the green "Add New Device" button on the right side of the screen.
- Fill out required fields in pop up. "Type" icons identify if the device is Android or Apple.
- Plug in and turn on the device being used as a POS terminal.
Downloading The App
- Navigate to Google Play Store or Apple store from the device that is being configured.
*Please note Google and Apple may require a profile to be made to download apps. If you do not already have an app store ID please follow the steps of your operating system to obtain one.
- Search "Cultivera" to find the Cultivera POS app. (Direct Link)
- Select "Install".
- Once installed, select "Open".
- Open the App on the terminal. To register the terminal, enter any BackOffice admin username and password.
The user must be created in the licensed environment desired to link the terminal.
- Enter the device token provided when step 1 was completed.
If registering more than 1 terminal, repeat steps for each terminal.
A separate device token is required for each device.