Marketing: Creating Promotions
POS Marketing: Creating Promotions
Promotions define when a given sale will be running, and what discount will be offered in that time. Promotions can define a schedule and location of the discount.
To add a new Promotion, begin in the POS Marketing module.
- Navigate to the Promotions page from the Marketing module.
- Select "Add New Promotion"
- Here, Enter all details for the Promotion:
- Promo name: What name should be displayed at the terminal/online.
- Promo code: Code intended to be used at online ordering *future feature: phase two release*
- Description: A clear description of promo that displays at the terminal for budtenders.
- Enter the Promotion's start date into "From Date".
- Enter the Promotion's end date into "To Date". If the discount has no End Date, this can remain undefined.
- "Applies Everyday" sets whether the promotion should be available all the time.
- Leave this box unchecked to assign specific days and hours of availability, using the choices available.
- If operating with multiple licenses, you can Select specific locations will run the promotion, or Select "Apply To All Locations" to run the promotion at all of them.
- Select Save.
Synchronize the terminals after any editing or discount creation. You must create a discount to assign one to a new promotion.