Sales: Looking Up Past Orders
How to Look Up Information On A Past Order
Details on past sales transactions are saved in the POS system.
Follow these steps to look up past orders:
- Navigate to the Orders page of the POS Terminal.
- Enter the order number, in part of or full, of the order that you are looking for.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Click the “More” button located to the right hand side of any order to see it's detail screen, with the following details:
- Status of the Order shows who submitted this transaction, and at what date and time.
- Order Number is the assigned order ID number.
- The Name of the Client is name of the customer that this order went to.