In the Cultivera Pro Inventory Management Module, Catalog Groups are designed to organize your inventory into logical categories that your clients can order from while using the Marketplace portal.
The more organized your inventory, the easier it will be for your customers to find what they want.
Three Conditions for Products to be Available in the Marketplace
In order for a product to appear in the Cultivera Market order portal the following three conditions must exist.
1. The Product must already be part of a Catalog Group
2. The Product must be marked as “Available (for Portal)”
3. The Product must have at least one unit available for sale
How to Make a Product "Available for Portal"
Follow these steps in the Cultivera Inventory Management Module to make your products available for sale in your Cultivera Market portal.
- Navigate to Inventory Management > Manage Menu screen
- Find the product(s) that you would like to make available for a Portal.
- Right Click on the selection, and click “Make Available (for Portal)”.
A blue Cart Icon will then appear under the Status column for each product made available to the order portal: