Store Management: Employees
BackOffice: Store Management - Employee Management
To access the terminal or utilize the time clock, a staff member needs to be created as an Employee.
The Employee profile will provide information on all transactions, notes, activities, and samples created by the employee.
» Creating a User will give staff members access to the BackOffice.
» Creating an Employee will allow a staff member access to the terminal.
Employees will be assigned a 4 digit pin to access the terminal, or to clock in and out at the terminal or BackOffice.
Follow the steps below to create and edit an Employee.
To Create An Employee
- Log into Cultivera POS BackOffice.
- Navigate to Store Management > Employees.
- Complete all required fields. Required fields will display asterisks. These include: First Name, Last Name, 4 digit Pin Number, and Date of Birth.
- If the Employee is a Manager, check the "Is Manager" box. This will allow the Employee to start a shift at the terminal, and to override Manager Pin required security features at the terminal.
For Employees that will be delivering product, or need to appear on a Transfer Manifest, check the "Is Driver" box. This will allow the Employee to appear as available for delivery.
- Once all required fields are complete, the Save button will change to green. Click Save.
To Edit An Employee
To edit an existing Employee, Navigate to the Employees home screen.
- Select the blue employee name from the list.
On the left side of the employee detail screen, you'll have the ability to show the employee’s pin and reset pin (this will require a manager’s pin to complete).
- Select the yellow Edit button to edit the employee’s information.
- Enter desired updates.
- Select Save.