Sales: Adding Notes to Customers & Orders
Adding Order/Customer Notes at the Cultivera POS Terminal
When conducting a sales transaction at a POS Terminal, you can add either an Order Note or a Customer Note to a customer's profile.
There Are Two Ways to Add a Customer Note
Adding a Note via the Customer Page
- Navigate to the Home screen by Selecting the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Select "Customers".
- Search for your desired customer using the text box. Once the customer populates, Select "More".
- Here, you may add a new note by Selecting "Add Note".
You can also look up previous customer notes by Selecting the grey "Notes" box.
- Enter your note, then Select "Save Note".
- Your note will now be visible on the "Customer Detail" page.
Adding a Customer or Order Note via Cart Page
- Once your customer has been checked in and assigned to the cart, Select the "Note" icon next to their name in the upper left corner.
The number shown on the icon suggests the number of notes attached to this customer.
- Here, Input your note. If the note is about the customer's order, Select "Order Note". If the note is about the customer, Select "Client Note". Select "Save Note" once complete.