Batches - Assign QA Results
How to Assign QA Results
Use this workflow to assign QA results from a QA parent lot to a child lot.
Please note: this only works if the QA parent's results are present in your system.
- Navigate to the Inventory Management > Batches page.
- Locate the child lot(s) you wish to assign QA results to from the Batches list:
- Left-click on the row(s) containing the child lot(s). The row(s) should turn blue.
- Then, right-click and select “Assign QA Result” from the dropdown menu:
- In the pop-up window, type the QA parent lot ID into the “Tested QA Lot ID” field:
- When you enter the QA parent lot ID into the “Tested QA Lot ID” field, a drop-down panel will appear with the QA parent’s results. Click the intended result from the drop-down panel, and then click “Set Result”:
The newly assigned QA results are now visible under the "QA" column: