Sales: Saving & Retrieving Transactions
Saving & Retrieving POS Transactions
If you have a transaction in progress and can not complete it at that moment, you can Save it and process it at a later time. This is common in cases involving phone or online orders, where payment has not yet been collected.
Saving a Transaction in Progress
- Once a customer is assigned to the cart, with the desired products added, Select "Checkout".
- Select the "Floppy Disc" icon near the bottom right corner.
- The customer's name will auto-fill into the text box. Select "Save Order".
- Once a receipt option is Selected, the order will be Saved.
Retrieving a Saved Transaction
To retrieve a Saved Transaction:
- Navigate to the Home page by Selecting the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Select "Orders".
- Select “Pending Orders” to see a list of all saved orders.
- Select "Load", to the right of the order you would like to complete.
- You may now complete the order as you normally would.