QA Samples: How to Cancel/Delete Manifests for QA Sample
How to Cancel and/or Delete Manifests for QA Samples
If you've made an entry error (ie: wrong testing lab) in the creation of your QA Sample Manifest, it is possible to cancel and/or delete it. Follow these steps to either cancel or delete QA Sample Manifests in Cultivera Pro.
- Navigate to Inventory Management > QA Sample.
- Click the “Manifest” tab at the top right of the screen to see a list of pending and completed manifests.
- Locate the manifest you intend on canceling and/or deleting and click the “Cancel” button.
- Once the manifest has been canceled you have the option to:
- Re-generate the manifest by clicking the “Manifest” button, or to...
- Delete the manifest by clicking the “Delete” button.